17.4.06

Des nouvelles de New York


Shannon
(Gladys Barber, l'épouse de J.R.
était son arrière-grand-mère
paternelle...) Photo : Cati Laporte

Ai reçu un mail de Shannon qui me redonne un peu d'espoir concernant mes pistes américaines :

"Jean-Luc,
It was so lovely to hear from you and the timing was perfect. I am going back to Tucson, where my father lives, last that I knew, I am planning to try and find out information on his location. All of this information about my grandmother will be so helpful. I will be intouch with you after I am able to do some research. I imagine it will be around the 17th or 18th of April before I am settled and have any leads but I will keep you posted. Any other information that you find I would love to have and of course I will do the same. Hope that all is well and again, thank you so much!

Best,
Shannon"

Dans la série "quand nos amis font des choses bien, il faut en parler", je conseille à ceux qui s'intéressent à l'art de mettre dans leurs favoris le nouveau blog de Judith Benhamou-Huet, journaliste et écrivain ("la femme cuillère" son prochain livre en collaboration avec la photographe Valérie Jouve sort le 6 mai prochain). Judith tient entre autres des rubriques hebdomaires sur l'art et le marché de l'art dans Les Echos, Le Point et une rubrique mensuelle dans Artpress.


Demain soir à Caen pour une soirée hommage à Emmanuel Bove.